connectcarolina.unc.edu is changing
Students, Faculty, Staff: to access your login page for ConnectCarolina, click here
The ConnectCarolina project will soon be launching the new PeopleSoft Portal. This will provide you login access to ConnectCarolina (what PeopleSoft is called at UNC-Chapel Hill) from http://connectcarolina.unc.edu.
Key points about the new portal:
- One place to go for all PeopleSoft applications to which you have access
- Onyen login for faculty, students and staff
- Easy to remember URL (connectcarolina.unc.edu)
- Reference cards will be available to learn how to use the PeopleSoft Portal
- News and announcements will be on the login page so you will be aware of system status and new functionalities
- Does NOT replace MyUNC; non-PeopleSoft functions — like email – will still be accessed there
ConnectCarolina Project News and Information:
The URL http://connectcarolina.unc.edu has been used up to now for project related news and information. That is now available in the Enterprise Applications section of the ITS website: http://its.unc.edu/Enterprise/index.htm
Stay in touch with the project by signing up for the ConnectCarolina email newsletter: http://lists.unc.edu/read/all_forums/subscribe?name=connectcarolina
Follow ConnectCarolina on Facebook and Twitter.