ITS Staff Resources
This site is intended to be used by ITS staff as a collection of resources provided by ResNET to assist ITS staff with support. Choose a Resource below to get started!
- Support Map and FAQs (Fall/Spring & Summer)
- Fall Move-In Support - Support options for residents who move in before classes begin.
- NAC Troubleshooting Workflow - Questions to ask to troubleshoot any NAC related issue.
- Router Setup Documentation - Instructions to share with residents on how to setup a router for use at UNC.
- HelpSite: Connecting to the UNC Network - The
start point for all Networking related troubleshooting.
- Comments, Suggestions or Feedback - Help us improve!
ResNET (Residential Networking, Education & Technology) is part of User Support & Engagement, a division of ITS. ResNET is funded through a Housing technology fee, paid for by all on-campus residents. ResNET works closely with the Department of Housing & Residential Education as well as ITS, to ensure that the needs of all on-campus residents are met. [Read More]